Friday, April 27, 2012

Pouting

That exam was hard!!! I am currently pouting over how difficult it was and my grade (I'm being petty, I'll get over it). I really should be celebrating the fact that I didn't miss more than I did because I swear I had at least half of the exam questions starred as questions I was really unsure about my answer. Hmph.

My plans for the rest of the day? Cleaning up my room because it's a bit of a disaster, some beach time, a trip to the grocery store, a nap if I can squeeze one in, and then working at the clinic from 5p-12a/8a. Tomorrow I might get to do a horse handling lab for several hours (as long as SVECCS doesn't keep me up all night with calls).

I guess I really can't complain too much, my "therapy" for post-exam time means going to the beach on a tropical island. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment