Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Six Hour Nap

Guilty as charged, I came home after class today and went to sleep for 6 hours. Just slightly less than what I got last night. I swear, as the end of the semester approaches, I just can't help sleeping for as much as I possibly can. Life is exhausting! I'm already stressed about final exams too-yikes!!!We didn't have much in the way of classes today too, so it isn't like I was being crazy delinquent haha.

We had our final SVECCS (student veterinary emergency and critical care society) meeting tonight and elections for next year's board. Although I wasn't really interested in running for a position (I'm really trying to make sure I focus on keeping good grades!), I ended up being elected treasurer. I was kind of surprised at first, but now I'm pretty excited! I've never been treasurer for a club before (but my father just gave up being my brother's hockey team's treasurer so I'm excited to have his mentorship!!), and I'm a little anxious about being in charge of funds! I'm also looking forward to the new experience though, it should be a good life lesson for me! Not that I'm irresponsible financially, but I think it will be a great experience for me to be in charge of something else's budget. We'll see. The exec board looks excellent in general, so hopefully it will be a lot of fun!

Now I am off to try and go back to sleep (good luck to me hah!). Class in less than 8 hours...whee! Oh well, sleep is for the hibernating animals, right? : D

No comments:

Post a Comment