Monday, September 17, 2012

Quack Quack

It is so hard to feel motivated to get back into studying now that last week is over with! Midterms are now less than 3 weeks away, but some how that doesn't seem to phase me. Or, at least not yet. I'm sure the panic will set in soon enough! It's sad that we're looking forward to midterms week in a way because at least we won't have to go to class during those exams. That's how miserable last week was!

I am at least all caught up on lectures from last week. I spent the evening watching Erin Brockovich and doing "medical math" for equine/LA physical diagnosis class tomorrow and some parasitology. That is one freaky class for sure! It's a good thing that some parasite or other infects pretty much everything because I would narrow down what I would eat so fast I'd probably starve! Worms in this, flukes in that, and don't forget the cysts, tachyzoites, etc. Ewww! And on that note, would anyone like some duck with a side of sarcocysts, er I mean rice??

No comments:

Post a Comment