Friday, September 7, 2012

Sea Shells

Well, first virology exam today. It went okay, not quite sure what to make of a couple of the questions. I didn't really get a sense of how people did after the test either. Oh well, plenty more to go!

Afterwards, one of my classmates went for a shell hunting stroll on a beach near her. We stopped by my room briefly so that I could grab a few things. She assured me that I didn't need to change and we didn't think we had any time to swim/snorkel anyhow. BIG mistake. Tide was very high, and not just coming into the shoreline, it was coming into a rock wall and concrete blocks. I don't think I have ever been so drenched in my life! We did find some cool shells though, so it was all worth it! Oh, I should mention that when we stopped by her house to pick up her dog, she decided to change into a bathing suit just to be "safe." Hmph! Last time I trust her advice! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment