Sunday, November 6, 2011

Anatomy, Anatomy, and More Anatomy

We have another anatomy exam on Wednesday. I am *so* not looking forward to it (not that I ever do haha). I am just not good at anatomy and it frustrates me to no end!!! We also have a nutrition exam on Tuesday and our animal welfare and behavior final on Friday.

Our exam Wednesday covers the thoracic limb, the thorax, the back/neck, the abdomen, and the pelvic limb. All the vessels, nerves, muscles, and associated structures (of which there are hundreds!) to know. And that's just the lab exam! More national board questions, hundreds of Q and A's, 4 objectives of which one will be guaranteed, and 30 objectives from which 2 will be on the exam, and about 60 drawings of which there will be 3 or 4. I am sufficiently freaked out over this exam!! I'm already panicked about the final exam too (it's only a few weeks away!). And then there's large animal anatomy next semester-yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment