Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Last Post About Anatomy...

Until finals time. Which is in a few weeks. Yuck!

I had no reason to worry about nutrition today (which is good because I wasn't worried). I knew all the right answers, which made me very happy! Next up: small animal nutrition! I am looking forward to this section of the class!

So back to anatomy. AHHHHHHH!!!! That pretty much sums up how I feel about the exam tomorrow. There is just so much to know! It's killer! I'm sure I know more than I think I do, but it certainly doesn't feel like it! I still have more lab stuff I want to cover tonight since that part of the exam is first. Then tomorrow during lunch/class, I plan on reviewing and cramming as many more facts into my head as possible!

Dr. Pasquini keeps telling us that we only need to remember about 20% of anatomy once we graduate and that no one will fail the class, but the more I hear stuff like that, the more determined I am to know as much as I possibly can. Which inevitably leads to A LOT of frustration and anxiety. Stupid anatomy!

No comments:

Post a Comment