Sunday, November 27, 2011

Many Sundays Down, Only One Left to Go!

The end is near! Tomorrow begins the last week of classes for term 1! We are all VERY excited! Unfortunately, this whole semester coming to an end thing comes along with painful final exams. 6 of them. And an ugly group project/presentation. *Grumble*

Oh well, in less than two weeks, I will be home snuggling puppies and piggies (well just one, and she's a guinea pig-Penny, my love). I will also be sleeping 14 hours a day because I can, and shopping at real stores! There will also be cars that drive on the right side of the road, grocery stores that always have items in stock, and a genuine oven! It will be full of seeing friends and the people I love, and a bit of traveling to see and do things I love-very exciting!

Tonight marks my last on call shift for the semester too. Fingers, toes, and everything else crossed that the phone will remain silent over night-we have a final exam tomorrow afternoon! The animals ran us in circles tonight (apparently everyone enjoys peeing, pooping, and vomiting in their cages just a little bit too much). The hospital is currently going through some (very awesome) changes. Things are being reorganized, new and better supplies are being ordered, and we actually have reasonable catheters in stock!!! Not a fan of using 22G and 24G catheters, but that's what the staff had been fond of until now (I mean come on, those go in baby animals-not 80lb adults!!). We also have t-sets and nice, well organized medical charts! I am very pleased and excited (the OCD side of me is VERY happy). Christmas has come early!

p.s. the words of the night apparently are "very" and "excited"-sorry about that!

1 comment:

  1. 24 and 22.. I'd go insane those are my last resort 20g in a cat, thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete