Saturday, November 19, 2011

Another Saturday Down

Up early this morning to work the first shift at the clinic with some of my classmates. Really not sure what possessed me to sign up for an 8am shift especially since I hate mornings, but this shift wasn't too bad. I am amused how much shorter these shifts feel than the night ones (which makes sense, they are shorter but the go more quickly it seems).

It was pretty quiet for most of the time. We did get one walk in who was hit by a car. We spent the remainder of the shift stabilizing and treating that poor dog. A fractured femur with several bone splinters within the muscle-owwwww.

We have our last exam of the semester on Monday. After that it's all finals! Exciting but terrifying at the same time! 3 weeks from now at this time I will be back in the US in my own bed-crazy! I spent most of the day studying for my exam Monday with a little break in the middle to study the bones of the skull with a classmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment