Monday, November 7, 2011

Nutrition Exam Tomorrow!

I think I should be a lot more concerned about my horse nutrition exam tomorrow than I actually am. There is a ton of material but some how it just doesn't seem so bad to me. The student practice test was pretty easy, hopefully its a good indicator of what we'll actually see tomorrow. Maybe if I didn't have anatomy looming on Wednesday I'd be more worried about this exam tomorrow, but all of my panic resources have gone to trying to learn every possible little anatomy detail.

I also swear that one of these days I'll make it to bed at the time I plan to rather than a solid 2-3 hours later haha. Both last night and tonight my goal was 12a, but both nights that has proven to be a laughable goal. Last night I didn't fall asleep until nearly 3a! Ugh! I really need more hours in the day haha (that way I could sleep a reasonable amount AND study as much as I need).

Fingers crossed that I do well tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment