Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins

Sounds delicious, right? Definitely! My vet* roommate really wanted to do some baking yesterday, so she whipped out a favorite recipe of hers and got to work! I was really quite impressed (although I admit that I'm easily impressed). All you need is a toaster oven and a little bit of creativity to survive life in the Caribbean. That was seriously such a good investment on my part! I bought a small metal pan for it while I was home for break.

Anyhow, the muffins were amazing! She filled them with grape jelly, just adding to their deliciousness! This looks identical to the recipe she used, except that she added the jelly filling: yum.
*I have two roommates this semester. One is a 1st term veterinary student, the other is a second term medical student. I will refer to them as my vet and med roommates for their privacy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment