Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Making A List, Checking It Twice!

I suppose I really ought to start thinking about what I want to bring back to Grenada with me now that I'm down to 9 days before I'm off to the island again. I'm not really bringing back most of what I brought home so I have a lot of space for miscellaneous items (like food and shampoo!).

So what should I bring back to Grenada? This is a tough question! As much as 50-100lbs of suitcases will allow me! I haven't decided whether or not I'm checking two bags yet-I definitely want to be able to bring as much back as possible!

Things like shampoo, soap, bug spray, sunscreen, pens, highlighters, dry erase markers, ketchup, BBQ sauce, snacks, gum, and some other random items are definitely a must to bring back. The key to it all is most of it won't come back, and most of it will be used up by the end of the term anyway. I'm going to have to be careful not to run into my weight issues like I did last time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment