Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Christmas Wish Come True!

Took a quick peek in Penny's mouth yesterday to see what her new teeth looked like, and was pleasantly surprised to see a VERY nice pair of incisors! They're growing back quickly and quite nicely! I'd say they're about 1/3rd of their original length, so they obviously have a ways to go, but it's been not quite a month so I'm very happy with the progress! She also proved that she could now eat a carrot with them as well as a leaf of lettuce, but I'm trying to be nice and am still chopping up the veggies into bite sized pieces. After all, these teeth are much shorter than she's used to and it has to feel kind of weird! She's not plucking hay out of her hay rack yet though, and I'm really disappointed because putting it on her cage floor makes a huge mess!
In other news, I went shopping today and found quite a few fun things to take back to Grenada with me. School supplies (it's a sickness for me, I just LOVE shopping for school supplies) and room decorations! I haven't started packing yet (or even cleaning up my room haha) other than idly tossing things for Grenada into my open suitcase. Perhaps I should make that a weekend project? We'll see. In just about a week I'll be back on an island where it is warm and sunny :).

No comments:

Post a Comment