Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Packing Take 2

Well I decided to do more than idly throw things into my suitcase this evening to see what would happen. One bag with most things in it weighs 53 lbs. I consider this a huge success! I can potentially check a second smaller bag with up to 50 lbs in it. I have yet to pack my few clothes or any food, so I'm really considering the 2 checked bags thing haha. It's just so much easier and cheaper to buy certain food items up here! Remember way back in August when I struggled so much?!?

It is almost time to head back-crazy!! I am definitely ready (and in need of) a change of scenery. I am also looking forward to only have room in my brain for thoughts about school. The wandering random deep thoughts can go away for a few months until I have time for them haha. I will miss my pets at home for sure! Particularly Penny, poor little pig. She'd better not break any teeth while I'm gone! The next time I see Lacey, she'll be mostly full grown! Lance...will still be the same, just 4 months older!

No comments:

Post a Comment