Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dates

So I've mastered the whole "it's 2012" thing, but now that I'm back in Grenada, I swear all I want to write on my papers is "September." It was funny the first day, and mildly amusing the second, but now it's just down right annoying.

Why am I stuck on it being September? I have no clue! My only answer is that perhaps my brain is associating this term with last, knows that it isn't summer but that it's still warm out, and figures that September must be the next best thing to August? Like I said, I'm not sure. However, 4+ classes day, for 5 days, I have to pause before writing the month on my notes. And at this point, I'm pretty sure that just as soon as I figure out that it's January, it will actually be February, and the battle will begin all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment