Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sleep is What Faries Do in Their Freetime

Apparently vet school is exhausting. I know this because every chance I get to sleep, I tend to sleep for a long time. On the weekends, during naps, whenever basically. Naps are usually multi-hour despite my best intentions. Oops!

Yesterday I was awake for approximately 8 hours total. Woke up late, fell asleep for 6 hours, got up and did a little more studying, and went to bed. Clearly a good day. And I was fairly productive in the time I was awake too. I had planned on watching the sun set over campus but fell asleep for 6 hours instead. Good thing the sun sets every day and it wasn't a missed once in a life time chance!

I have also noticed that now that I have hit the halfway mark, my brain is obsessed with going home. I keep having dreams about missing or almost missing my flights. Apparently it doesn't realize I still have two months left! I am definitely looking forward to going home though. It will be nice to see my family and pets, use a real cell phone (not that I have anything fancy at home, but sending messages on this one is exhausting!), and eating food that someone else has cooked! I am certainly not looking forward to the cold winter weather though. You can expect a lot of posts complaining about how I feel like and icicle while I'm home haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment