Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Drama

Whew. I'm exhausted and its only 11p! We rescheduled a test for next week (instead of 3 weeks from now) so I am greatly looking forward to having structured and planned out evenings again. I currently come home and kind of scratch my head wondering what to start with.

Moving the exam is a GOOD thing fyi. We finished the material for the exam today so instead of waiting 3 weeks, it's next week. Very beneficial for memory, those who are struggling, and everyone else. I personally don't care when the exam is, but I'm more than happy to get it done and over with sooner. Not everyone feels this way and there has been so much drama over it!! It continues to baffle me at the lack of professionalism and maturity some people display. Our class has gained the reputation of being intense and whiny. Not good, professors hate that. Several people also like to make school revolve around their social life instead of the other way around. Not a mentality I understand at all! (as a personal gripe, you can't claim that you want more time to study for the exam because it takes you longer to understand the material in one breath and then make fun of and put down all the people who aren't going to the school party this weekend. Sorry, not buying it!).

Drama. It exists everywhere unfortunately, but to those of us who tend to just raise and eyebrow at it, it sure can be annoying sometimes! On the other hand though, it is often quite entertaining. So in the situation above, I'm feeling a mix of amusement and entertainment at people's behavior. I suppose that comes with my intense fascination for psychology and how the human mind works.

No comments:

Post a Comment