Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Two Classes Finished!

I am officially done with two of my nine first term classes as of today!! Yay! Seven more to go! We had our clinical orientation final exam today. Not too bad-I calculated how many questions I could miss and still get an A in the class so I felt pretty confident I would do well. No more cows or horses for me this semester (this is probably not true, there will probably a club event or two that I attend that has these animals present). We also finished professionalism a few weeks ago (that didn't feel like as much of an accomplishment because we basically just needed to be present to pass the pass/fail class haha).

Physiology exam tomorrow! It had better go well-it covers our heart unit.

And purely for entertainment, my family's puppy at 10 weeks and 1 year (he's now just over a year old):
 

No comments:

Post a Comment