Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Strangest Day

Ever had one of those days where everything seems to be out of whack? That was my day today. As long as I don't end up with salmonellosis I can live with all of the randomness. The story:

It started with waking up late (this isn't an oddity in itself, just an add on). Then I spent the next 3 hours really sleepy. Which was extremely annoying, because I had 2 classes and I was trying to study. Usually the sleepiness wears off once I'm in class doing things, but no such luck today. My usual nap time was shorter and I barely slept, boo. In my head, I failed my physio exam (even though i didn't actually fail haha) and had an extremely hard time using my brain! I kept circling the wrong answer when I meant to cross it out and crossing out the right ones when I meant to circle them. And accidentally bubbling in the wrong answers (but catching them!). The wording on the exam was also extremely convoluted which just added to the fun. I can't figure out where I misplaced a computer charger. I HATE it when I can't find something, it drives me insane! I got home at the end of the day and realized my pants were on backwards the entire day. Not sure how I managed that one. I cooked chicken for dinner and ate half of it before I found a section that was still raw. I don't think I ate any of the raw part, but I'm still really freaked! I don't want to get sick :(

So after all of that, I decided to do NOTHING for the rest of the evening. I laid in bed and chatted with my family, caught up on TV shows, and generally did nothing productive. I didn't want anything else to be weird! And now I am going to go to bed and hopefully wake up and put my pants on correctly. Because that has to indicate that I will have a better day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment