Saturday, October 8, 2011

Studying Withdrawl??

Is such a thing possible? It feels so incredibly strange to know that I have nothing I need to do. Sure, I could read ahead or review for an exam in a month, but I don't need to do that right now. I feel a bit lost and confused not working frantically to cram as many facts as possible. It's a good thing I plan on getting ahead in anatomy over winter break, otherwise I don't know what I'd do with myself for an entire month! Crazy! I'm on call this evening and I hope the evening part is reasonably busy or else I am going to be extremely bored! It's been so long though since I haven't been stressing out over some exam that I don't know what "normal" feels like anymore-sheesh!

...Yes I am well aware of the fact that I am a giant loser : D

No comments:

Post a Comment