Friday, October 7, 2011

DONE!!!

Well okay, more like halfway there, but midterms week is officially over! And I survived anatomy : D

I have never worked so hard in my life! It's kind of a let down that we have class on Monday haha-usually a week like this leads to a long break from school. At least we now know exactly what finals week is going to feel like. Just have to factor in a little more stress and burnt out feelings since it'll be week 17 instead of week 8.

We have no exams for three weeks and I plan on using that time to stay plenty on top of my classes, start and finish a few trivial assignments, and get some much needed sleep! On top of that, I think I will finally work on getting some sort of tan. I *really* don't want to have to explain how I managed to live on a Caribbean island for 4 months but came home looking like I really went to Alaska for 4 months in December. Plus this means I get to spend lots of time with the fishies! Maybe I'll see more sea urchins and crabs too. I also plan on seeing some of the island on the weekends. But first, I am going to eat a delicious dinner and getting an excellent night's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment